Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17 2009


Andai kamu tau bila menjadi aku
sejuta rasa di hati
Lama tlah kupendam
tapi akan kucoba mengatakan.......

Living in a world so cold
You are there to warm my soul
You came to mend a broken heart
You gave my life a brand new start
and now I'm in love
You took my heart away when my whole world was gray
You gave me everything and a little bit more
And when it's cold at night and you sleep by my side
you become the meaning of my life
Holding your hand
I won't fear tomorrow
Here were we stand
we'll never be alone

Now there's a place I want to show you
and dont u know, it's not too far
And there's a place I want to know you
inside of my piano

In my piano there is a garden
where rainbow blooms and shines like star
if u say "no", I beg your pardon
Come inside of my piano

I'll make u laugh and make u sing
And we can play among the stars
And we'll make love and dance beneath the strings
Inside of my piano


We got a little world of our own
I tell u things that no one else knows
I let u in where no one else goes
What am I doing without u??

No comments:

Post a Comment